Idk it’s not easy. Step 1 is don’t talk to me on anon.
The easiest way honestly is to give me money. Which I know isn’t an option for everyone but as I start camming again I won’t have much socializing time.
But feel free to try. It would be nice to have friends.
I like them, they can be amazingly decorative in updos and just buns and shit. I’m too scared to every get one tho.
Turn on money turn off poor hygiene
No but really I like money and all but nerdy confident personable Hispanics steal my heart.
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
I think that both are okay and it’s more respectful of preferred pronouns so you don’t end up looking like a presumptuous asshole :3
i hate how people use the word “partner” for gay people like no she’s my girlfriend we’re not fucking doing science projects together thank you bye
ugh yess this
I use partner for my heterosexual relationship.
It’s not homo exclusive, and if people wanna use that term w/e